The TOP 5 why investors love sin city Pattaya, Thailand
There are probably as many reasons to why property investors love to invest in Pattaya as there are bars in this lively city. But one of the reasons any property investor can agree to is: You earn a nice reward!
The condo industry in Pattaya is red and hot like chili peppers – and new investment opportunities pops up regularly. And of course the investors do not mind that Pattaya is among the most lively and secure in Thailand with a buzzing nightlife you can hardly find anywhere else in The Land Of Smiles.
It has always been a popular trend to combine investment with pleasure – and investing in a holiday home away from home is still considered a pleasure. Loads of investors have found their way to Pattaya since the early days and today Pattaya is the fastest growing city in Thailand…and probably also in the top 5 in Asia.
Purchasing a condo in Pattaya is an investment in a lifestyle that is very popular and in an ever-increasing demand. Some developers are already selling 2 or 3 projects at a time while they at the same time are preparing new land for further development.
Here you will find my TOP 5 reasons to invest in Pattaya:
1) When in 2015 Pattaya becomes the central hub for the launch of the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) the city become an even more attractive investment destination. Pattaya was chosen for its reputation as a safe and sound city with a strong infrastructure and large international community. It was also the ideal choice because English is the official language of the 10 ASEAN member nations and Pattaya already has many English newspapers, TV stations, radio stations and internet sites.
2) Pattaya is close to the capital of Bangkok and with the new motor highway you can reach Sin City from the international airport in less than 1 hour.
3) Pattaya is never asleep! You can always find something to do, something to eat….at any time of the day…and I am not talking about the local 7Eleven outlet. And you can always have fun! The nightlife in Pattaya is unique – and either you love it ….or you hate it! (If you hate it, don’t invest here!)
4) Demand of condo rentals is steady and on the rise so you can expect a nice return on your investment.
5) Instead of paying for hotel or condo rental, you live in your own property while on vacation and when you are not there you rent out the condo and earn a nice profit.
If you are on the lookout for an investment condo, you are more than welcome to check out my website at www.thaiestatenetwork.com